EU Product Notification
Are all your products notified in the Cosmetic Products Notification Portal (CPNP)?
Every company that markets a cosmetic product in the EU needs to notify the product at the CPNP. The Dutch Food and Consumer Product Safety Authority (NVWA) regularly checks if products are notified.
• Do you doubt the need to notify your products?
• Do you know what information is needed for notification?
• What INCI’s need to be entered exactly, which don’t?
• Your products have changed, does the current product notification need an update?
• Does a distributor of your products ask for coupling of your CPNP registration?
We can notify your products for you. Or we can train you or one of your employees in a day to perform the notifications.