Are you marketing a product from outside the EU on the European market for the first time? The product is rarely ready to sell. It is always necessary to check the formulation, change the label, draw the product information file and notify the product at the CPNP.

Are you a distributor, but not the responsible? Make sure the responsible’s product file and labelling are on order and that the products are notified. Your company needs to be linked to those notifications in CPNP.

Do you have questions about notification of your products? We are happy to advise you.